Write a Story
And Get Featured On Travel Addicts!
Calling all Travel Addicts!
If you are passionate about travel and you have something to say, you should write a story about it and get featured!
We’d love to hear from you about any of the following topics:
- Travel Experiences
- Travel Tips
- Travel Photography
- Destination Posts
The content should be:
- Useful and beneficial to our community
- Comprehensive: A minimum of 2500 words (Answer the 5 W’s… Who, What, When, Where, Why and How) to cover the entire topic
- Original. The content can’t appear anywhere else. Don’t even try, like your school teacher, we will know!
- Photos and Videos are welcome, so long as they are your own and that you give us full authorization to use them on our site.
You are allowed to insert (1) one to your own website/product/blog within the story, so long as you link back to us from somewhere on your own website.
The content cannot:
- Be copied/appear on any other website
- Be commercial. Editorials educate a reader, not sell the reader something.
Things to Consider
Now that you have a sense of what topics to write about, here are a few guidelines to keep in mind when submitting your pieces, please know that Travel Addicts seeks to publish pieces that are relevant to our core topics (as listed above), and does not publish explicit, vulgar, or otherwise inappropriate content.
While Travel Addicts has an array of travel-related stories, we are eager to peruse your entries (see list above), your story must be significant to our core themes (Travel experiences, cruising, adventures etc.).
You’re encouraged to include photos, videos (i.e. On Youtube, etc), contact information (if you like), website/Facebook/Social Media links etc.
Once your story is written, one of our editors will look it over, and if it’s a good fit, we will edit it to match the style our readers come to expect and then publish it!
You can then share it everywhere, on social media, including the Travel Addicts Facebook Group!
Lastly, please note that in the best interest of the group and ensuring the best possible content, we reserve the right to modify, edit, disseminate, and remove content at any time, and at our discretion.